
This year we spent the holidays in Georgia. Josh and I both worked a couple days between Christmas and New Years, this was a big adjustment from our pseudo-student lifestyle (I usually take off 2-3 weeks off during December and excessive time off for my "summer" and "spring" breaks). I am still trying to figure out why so many people like to have their teeth cleaned on: 1) the day before Christmas Eve, 2)New Years Eve 3) Spring Break or 4) when the weather is above 90 degrees (anytime between the months of June and August). Elizabeth came and stayed with us for a few days. We spent a lot of time shopping, going to a UGA Basketball Game, and strolling through the beautifully decorated downtown window shopping. We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas with the Findlays---eating, taking way too many pictures in front of the fireplace, puzzling, shopping and relaxing. For New Years we did the annual movie night extravaganza--watching movies until the early hours of morning enjoying Karen's super creative appetizers taking breaks for apple cider toasts and fireworks. The following day we went to Emory to the Michael Carlos Art Museum (Attention all Georgians, you have to go to this museum).
January was full of BASKETBALL. Josh and I attended two Hawks Games (or as I'd like to say one Hawks game and one Celtics Game) and another UGA Basketball Game. If you don't remember from a previous post, I absolutely love the Celtics. I was so excited to breath the same air as Rajan Rhondo. This caused slight tension between myself and my husband, who is a die hard true blue through and through Hawks fan. He forgave me at our second Hawks game when I wore the "right colors". The last NBA game I went to was in Utah to see the Jazz---Atlanta definitely brings out a different crowd. Please find the picture with the man in the mink fur coat and the lady in the sunglasses, our crazy neighbors made me happy. Thank You ebay for offering mega cheap tickets and NO thank you to the ebay lady who never showed up at the CNN center to give us our tickets but THANK YOU to the scalpers for giving us in the 20th row for $20 bucks each.


















9 scrumptious secrets:
Natalie your GORGEOUS!! Your hair has gotten so so so long. I dont think ive ever seen it that long. That is crazy that people want there teeth cleaned right after christmas....
Are you planning on going to Washington next year? We're thinking about it, but we usually end up having to work around the holidays lately too. Its hard adjusting to the 'real world'! Looks like you had a lot of fun!
Natalie I love your long hair!
You are real Georgia girl. You are making the most of life, as usual.
YAY for an update! I'm glad you had a good Christmas but we REALLY wish you would have come to WA for Thanksgiving :)
I always love reading your blogs because it's so fun to read about your city life! My kids and I have been begging to find some kind of museum and go to it!
What a fun surprise! Looks like you guys had a blast! Nice blog. keep up the good work. Ihampers.co.uk
Looks like your having tons of fun! We wish you guys lived closer, or maybe we should go out there :) Any jobs you know of?? :)
it is a small world-how funny. You and your husband are such a cute couple!
Post a Comment