Highlights From 2009
- Everything Josh. Of course waking up next to his sweet face every morning was the BEST highlight of 2009 but he also graduated & aced the bar exam, and is now letigating up a storm all while managing to make me fall more in love with him than ever before.
- lots of travelling: Mexico, Savannah, Charleston, Hilton Head SC, Panama City, Chattanooga, Kiwanis Island SC, Orlando, home to Washington (actually during the end of 2008, but I think it counts), Utah, Las Vegas.
- A kiss on the cheek from our cute 82ish year old neighbor Golden after one of our monthly dinners at the Piccadilly Cafeteria at the Mall (his favorite restaurant).
- Trying out for the UGA Volleyball team with Sarah. SO FUN. But I was cut, luckily, saving me from breaking the news to the coaches that I was not a student University of Georgia.
- Tennis-ing. Beautiful spring night doubles with the Cates (miss that so much, please move back to Athens) and weekly lunchtime ventures with Dr. Uddin.
- Monday night rockclimbing. Sadly this tradition ended when Josh graduated, cutting our accessibility to the Ramsey Center.
- Moving into a new apartment with a dishwasher and washer & dryer--what luxury :)
- Over 1,600 miles of conversation with Josh while running in 2009. The best conversations always happen while we are running together--it must explain why I fell in love with my running partner.
- Many Georgia Visitors: Mary, Jeffrey, Mom & Dad. Josh and I love it when we have family (and friends) visit. Hopefully my sweet sister Emilee will make it out this year.
- Discovering the BEST (hands down) Mexican food in Georgia. El Resturante Mexican on Chase Street-pupusas, gorditas, tamales and civiche, (enough said)-- absolutely delectable.
- Back to school. Well, not exactly, this past year I successfully tutored a student in a college calculus class. I forgot how much I like math.
- Renting a car and exploring the beautiful Yucatan for 10 days. Josh's favorite moment was climbing over 200 feet to the top of ancient Mayan temple of Calakmul seeing the breathtaking view of the jungle and 1, 800,000 acre bio reserve.
3 scrumptious secrets:
Wow Natalie. You lead such an exciting life!
2010... here we come! I love how you tried out for the volleyball team even though you weren't actually student! LOL... that's just funny!
This post makes me feel REALLY lazy.
Post a Comment