Saturday, September 12, 2009

Viva Las Vegas

To make our week of marriages complete, we drove down to Las Vegas from Utah, for Brandon & Marie's Wedding.

{Marie & Brandon are finally hitched!}

....The bellagio water show...{ is my favorite, so we watched it 3 times in a row}



{Wedding Events Galore}

Joshua splurged for my birthday and got us a room at the Trump.

lots of walking & looking
(keyword being looking---notice Josh and I went to the Shops at Cesar's Palace when they were closed, I don't think that was a coincidence).


Although Las Vegas lacks the humidity of the South--it sure doesn't lack the high temperatures!
So we HAD to spend some time at the pool.


{And guess who I saw in Vegas...on my birthday....?}
Yes. It's true, I met up with my beloved Jilly making our trip absolutely complete.

2 scrumptious secrets:

Karen said...

looks like you had a great time--
love, love, love the kissing photo reflected in the mirror-
CLEVER!!

Jill said...

I'd have to disagree on your trip being "Absolutely Complete" considering you met up with the wrong "Jilly" but ill let it slide this time. :)