Josh & I are still mourning that we didn't get football season tickets this year. Now that Josh is no longer a student, season tickets cost $1000 per person.
We decided to get our football kick other ways this year.
Futbol!
Much more affordable :)
Free admission--check! 
free sombrero for the first 500 fans--check!
free pizza to the loudest most energetic fan---check!!!!!!
free pizza to the loudest most energetic fan---check!!!!!!
free entree for whoever spins the wheel---check!
free t-shirt to whoever can catch it--check!!

free Friday night date--check
perfect atmosphere--check
will I go again---check
8 scrumptious secrets:
YES! I love GA Soccer games, they're so fun! We used to go all the time. And you are seriously so lucky- I am one of those people who never wins/catches/spins anything! Some girls have all the luck... ;)
lucky...
That sounds likes o much fun!!! dang you hauled in the goods lady.
sounds like a great time with a lucky lady!!
Now THATS a fun date. :)
you are so fun!
Natalie my love only you would get pizza, entrée AND the shirt haha
Looks like so much fun. I'm jealous you got sombreros
You two are too cute! How fun!!!
Post a Comment