*Warning: this is longest, most mixed up post ever...
Christmas time is without a doubt my favorite time of the year. The past few weeks have been packed full of holiday activities.

Last week we had 5 Christmas Parties in a row between both of our jobs, professional organizations, friends, family and church. All were left very undocumented :(.
This picture was after the Piedmont Bar Association Dinner
After a fun party with the Cates in Atlanta. (Oh how we miss them!)

Last night we saw the Messiah performed by the First Methodist Church in Athens. They did a wonderful job.
Not having to cook dinner once last week, I think I went a little over the top baking

and consuming highly caloric and sugary foods.
Christina, Joshua and I participated in the Madison Christmas Rush Classic 8K. We had a wonderful time strolling through the beautiful historic downtown area afterwards.
And we ate at the Chop House, I recommend it to all.
University of Georgia Christmas Concert. Phenomenal. Thanks Joseph for front row seats :)

Orange cream slushes after at the Varsity.
Several church related violin performances.

The Athens Christmas Parade
Somehow I've been deemed the Findlay Christmas tree decorator. Jay and I had a lot of fun decorating their tree Thanksgiving weekend.
Thanksgiving Dinner. I discovered my love for brussels sprouts, who knew they'd be so good? Thank you Georgia and Karen.
The Saturday after Thanksgiving we decided to climb Stone Mountain to enjoy the beautiful weather

so did all of Atlanta. I felt like I was at a theme park, and was amazed by the crowds.
Josh and I also went to the Homecoming Game back in November

I was so happy to see the Alumni Cheerleaders present.

The weather sure beat the previous game :)
More bonfires at Stephanie and Dawan's house.
Enjoying the final days of fall

We also participated the Annual Athens University Branch Oscar night.
wonderfull food, friends and entertainment

Joseph directed another movie this year.
I thought Joshua looked fabulous on the big screen.

Possibly a new career?
Joshua studying his lines during dinner.
We also drove out to Columbia South Carolina to go to the temple. The Atlanta temple has been closed for the past 5 months.

Josh and I have especially enjoyed our Christmas decorations this year, my personal favorite being the mistletoe.

We wish we were closer to ALL of our friends and family who are far away, but we are truly grateful for the time we could spend with those who live nearby.

8 scrumptious secrets:
Natalie I LOVE your long hair! You guys will be missed at the Maxyoungsen Chistmas Eve! :(
agreed on missing you guys for christmas eve festivities! we all need to synch our holiday schedules so we are here on the same years.
also, you and josh do so much fun stuff, i am jealous and feel ashamed of my lack of hobbies and/or activities.
I know this is random, but I'm really glad you used the word 'deemed.' Now President Ritz needs to read your blog and see it used in a sentence and I'll feel like that single win we had on Friday is legit. :) Have a wonderful Christmas!!
you seem to be having a great time down south--
you will be missed out here in the west--
but we can see you are in good hands!!
have a wonderful Christmas!!
5 parties in one week! That's my kinda girl! :) Looks like you've been having alot of fun, and it's wonderful to see that. :)
Natalie, I just have to say how gorgeous you are in all these pictures! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Ah, the 8K. Looks like you guys had fun. I was cruising!!!
https://www.tokopedia.com/zippozi/zippo-49213-scattered-letters-design-white-matte-finish
Post a Comment