Wednesday, August 26, 2009

while you were studying.....

I feel like I am little behind on the blog. But I would be crazy not to share these lovely pictures from my trip to Panama City Beach...
where I spent time with these people that I love

and. . . .





......AND missing my other love (not my arm pit.....but my Joshua)


and wanting to give him lots of kisses....
but remembered that he needed extra focus his last weekend before the big EXAM to study....


with that all being said, I had so much fun with my sweet sister in law Elizabeth...


our days usually consisted of an agenda of three items....
1) lounge

2) play
3) take lots of pictures.



OH how I love the beach :)

1 scrumptious secrets:

Pieces of me... said...

That was such a BEAUTIFUL place you went too!! Holy cow, I'm so going ther with you next time. ;)