Thursday, April 2, 2009

M is for march madness


- - - - Mary & My dad visit

-Mexico (10 days of heaven)


- - - - - - -hinMan dental convention (many many continuing education credits completed)


- - - - - - - - -- Matrimony (Josh went to vegas for Parker's Wedding)


- - - modem mayhem (my work computer crashed!!)


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -My Musical little brother Jeffrey came to visit


7 scrumptious secrets:

Jill said...

strangly, I want some m&ms right now.

Kamie said...

sounds like you were busy! I love your pic on the beach by the way...

Ashley Smith said...

I just want to know if you wore those sunglasses the whole time your brother was down. lol.

Jared and Katy said...

What a Mmmmarvelous Mmmmonth you MMMade! :)

Jennah said...

I just love you and miss you oh so much!

Tyson and Heather said...

10 days in Mexico...amazing, so glad you got to go:)!

The Andrews said...

You have been busy lady...I love your March Madness Mmmms! I could use a little Mexico right now!